Cabin Socks Tall
The Cabin Sock is made with high quality easy care wool that is designed to keep your feet warm and dry. Worn as slipper socks, perfect for a day spent indoors when it's time to get cozy by the fire.
- Details: Pre-shrunk heavyweight wool, provides cushioning, warmth and moisture wicking properties to keep your feet dry.
- Fit: High cut sock, fits large.
- Material: 85% wool, 15% nylon.
- Origin: Made in a family owned factory in Toronto, Canada.
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry.
|Sock Size||Mens Shoe Size||Womens Shoe Size|
Canada and USA Shipping
Shipping is free on orders $200 and up
A $12 flat rate shipping is offered for orders under $200
Returns & Exchanges
If you aren't satisfied with your item(s) or would like an exchange for something else we are happy to make it right. To be eligible for an exchange or return, your item(s) must be in its original packaging, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. Customers are responsible for their return shipping cost.
Non returnable and exchangeable items include: Headwear, Socks, Sale Items and Gift Cards.
They kept my feet very warm, and don't slide down my calf like other tall socks that I own.